Profile picture for ourhouseinil

My house is not for sale. It has been rented out. Please fix this error.

It is showing as for sale for $1,500.  I asked my real estate agent to fix this but he said he can't do it, that he didn't supply the info&that zillow picked it up from the MLS in error.
  • Question refers to 7026 S Forest Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85298
  • 0

ourhouseinil -

There are instances wherein an agent is not aware that the agency or company they are representing uses their account to update or post a property for sale. We do not have an access to remove a listing from the broker feed's database. I will get in touch with the agent to explain the scenario. 

In the meantime, I have taken down the posting as we do not allow rental posting on the website as well as the info on the Home Description. The agent has to coordinate with their feed provider to remove your home from their database so it will no longer be marked as for sale when zillow system updates the site or checks the feed.

In case it gets reposted, here are the instructions to remove the posting:

1. Log on to your Zillow account.
2. Go to the "Home Details Page" of the property.
3. Click on "Edit status".
4. Erase the link on the "Related website".
5. On the drop down box of the home status, click on "No longer for sale".
6. Remove the open house dates, if there are any.
7. Then click on the Disclaimer (which starts with, "I promise that I am...") before clicking on "Create Your Listing" button.