Profile picture for Swooshz

My house is priced in the wrong subdivision. Why?

How can I change the subdivision? I've changed the location on the map, but Zillow is still comparing it to the wrong subdivision. I've checked a house a block from mine. Zillow has it in our correct subdivision. This house is the same model as mine and 3 years older but it's zestimate is $50K more than my house, and I have a walkout basement and porch, which they don't. I'm being compared to a subdivision that is more than 3 miles away. How can I fix that?
  • September 21 2011 - Tollgate Crossing

Takes Zestimates with a grain of salt - I think you are taking them too seriously. If Zillow is pulling comps from a dis-similar subdivision, its because it does not see any in yours. Dont confuse a Zestimate with your real value....