Profile picture for dlyman

My house is showing up in a different town

My house is on a private road and it shows up in a different town.  It is 2 roberts Ln, Newburyport, MA.  I shows up as 2 roberts rd, salisbury, ma.  That is REALLY messing with the value. 

How can that be fixed??  There is no way to contact anyone at Zillow...

2 Roberts Lane, Newburyport, MA is right off 19 High Street, Newburyport, MA

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2-Roberts-Ln-Newburyport-MA-01950/62942846_zpid/
  • November 12 2009 - Newburyport
  • 0

Profile picture for shapiroamg

Are you close to the town line? I wouldnt worry about what zillow says as far as value goes. they wouldnt have any standing as far as setting value. I could imagine this is quite annoying. Look around the threads. There are plenty of zillow employees moderating the conversations. Contact one of them with your concern and hopefully they will get you pointed in the right direction.