Profile picture for 3124

My house is still showing "up for sale" on your site...

My house at 3124 Bowman Rd has not been on the market for months, could somebody please take it out of the system , Thanks Brad

• February 27 2008 - US
  • 0

Hi Brad-

Thank you for letting us know that your home is not currently for sale. We have followed up with the agent who posted it and requested that they remove the listing. We can also manually remove the listing if we can verify your ownership of the home. To do so, please claim the home on the website and reply to this post letting us know that you did. However, please note that the listing was received via an automated data feed that it could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent remove the listing from their database. When the agent removes the listing from their database, it will also be removed from Zillow within one or two days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Profile picture for 3124

Thanks for getting back to me Gracey. Some banks base what your house is worth to get a loan with your site. I was listing my house below market value and now trying to get a loan and they see its for sale, with the credit problem these days, they wont give you that loan... Brad

Profile picture for 3124

Its still listed for sale and I contacted the agent and he said last week it was withdrawn and he the put it as expired. I am very unhappy with this situation and I would hate to have to get someone to investigage this problem. But I might be forced to... Brad 717-892-1268 you can contact me at this # with any questions

Profile picture for kdmdpc

2 Morgan Lane, Norton, MA 02766 has not been on the market for months!

It's NOT for sale!

Please remove the listing immediately!

Hi kdmdpc-

Thank you for letting us know that your home is not currently for sale. We have taken down the posting and followed up with the agent who posted it. Since the listing was received via an automated data feed, I need to point out that it could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent remove the listing from their database. When the agent removes the listing from their database, it will also be removed from Zillow within one or two days.

Profile picture for Joanne 13

Please note that Realtors are leaving SOLD homes on Zillow as free advertising so house hunters will call interested in the home listed on Zillow(sold weeks or months ago)only to be redirected by the realtor to another home. I made an offer on a home in PA  6 MONTHS AGO and the home sold to another buyer 6 moths ago! Last month I notified the agent directly that the house is still listed for sale on Zillow. Although he seemed surprised, the house remains FOR SALE on Zillow as I write this. This does not help anyone but the listing agent

Joanne