Profile picture for Colowife

My house is treated as a vacant lot

I see my AZ house on the aerial photo but it isn't highlighted and Zillow acts as though it is a vacant lot. It has been bought and sold 4 times in the last 14 years so it should be listed. When I insert the address Zillow points to a house 4 doors Northwest of ours. How can I get Zillow to show our house?
  • January 23 2011 - Northeast
  • 0

That is strange, when I read your question I assumed you had a new build and Zillow had not updated their information yet.  Zillow is a good site for ball park information, but it is normally old information and even they state that their estimates can be off by 20%, + or -.

To answer your question, try to claim the house and then input the proper address.  If that does not work, contact their customer service to get it done correctly.  Best of luck.

Profile picture for Colowife
Okay, I figured it out. In case you're interested, here is what you do in this case:

Claim your home, then click on "Move Map Position." It's as easy as that.