My house listing

I have no idea who to contact about this.  My account is Pithlet@comcast.net My listing is 2671 Breezy Ridge Trail, Cordova TN 38016. A few years ago we listed it as a Make Me An Offer, but under an old account with an old email.  I'd like to change it, because now you list pre-forclosures denoting the same color blue as houses with Make Me An Offer. I feel that is confusing.  I don't want neighbors and potential buyers confusing our homes with those in pre-forclosure. This was a poor site design.  
  • October 25 2012 - Eads-Fisherville
  • 0

My suggestion is that you hire a Realtor to market your property for you.  Over 94% of all property sold is handled by a Realtor or a licensed real estate agent of the particular state.

Your property is one of your biggest investments.  If you are currently handling your other investments, like a 401k, life insurance policies, annuities, stocks, etc.,then I guess you will try to handle the sale of your property yourself.  But if you are using highly trained, experienced professionals for these other investments, why would you try to handle the sale of your property yourself. 

If selling real estate was as easy as ordering something on line, I would have been out of business 15 years ago.  A Realtor will gett he job done for you!