Profile picture for JennyLynnSmith

My house number is missing

My house number is missing on my "listing".  It used to be there, but now it's not.  I was thinking it's because I just have it listed as a "make me move" price?  I tried to edit the home facts but changing the street number is not an option.  Help?
  • March 11 2011 - Harpers Ferry
  • 0

Profile picture for JennyLynnSmith
Thank you Thorbro...you made me lol.  This was not always the case, as the address came up just fine when Zillow was free.  Back then, I had my home as a "make me move" and "for sale."  But unfortunately, after the "upgrade" (that made people who wanted to sell their house pay to have it posted), my file seemed to be "corrupted" by showing up with no house number.

I have reviewed all other threads with suggestions and none of them work for my case.  Let's hope this generates some attention.  Thank you.

Profile picture for Thorbro

I have a similar problem in that no address whatsoever was put with my listing, and I can't access the "details". I have posted a question on this board, will see if there is a response. Looks like Zillow has NO customer service people other than maybe some lonely guy monitoring this board occasionally....