Profile picture for Paulie2boats

My house shows as being a rental but it's not.

I had someone come to my house looking to rent it for $800.00.  He said there was a notice send me $800 I will send you the keys.  He then checked it out on Zillow and saw that it did read $800 a month for rent so he thought it was for real.  Came down to our house.  Our house is for sale with Coldwell Banker - there phone line is down from the Hurricane Sandy.  Help  I don't want other people to lose money or for my house not to be listed as for sale.  Thanks 
  • November 09 2012 - New York
  • 0

If you can find the rental ad, open it and click on "report problem with listing" towards the bottom of the page.   In the drop down choices, chose "rental scam".