Profile picture for MarkLane2

My house sold for 1/2 of the value in a divorce settlement The actual price was double what you show

The actual value was $1,040,000.00., not the $520,000.00 you show . How do you go about correcting this error. You can compare my house to the sale at 310 Inlet Walk in Saltaire,NY My address is 7 Bayberry Walk Fair Harbor,NY
  • May 07 2012 - Fair Harbor
  • 0

To report the 1/2 sale price, open the home details page, scroll to the price history table and click on the little flag on the right end of the row of erroneous numbers.    Describe the issue so that Zillow can confirm with county records and correct.