Profile picture for rosie0220

My house was not listed in the correct location on the map, does this influence the value?

I moved the icon but it looks like it's value is much lower than the rest, and I would have reason to think that's why.  How do I get that situated?
  • October 09 2010 - Chaska
  • 0

Profile picture for bagnn

Remember that Zillow is only a tool, not a real fact about your property value. Do not worrie about it.

Probably not. It's taking into consideration the characteristics of your home in valuing - lot size, square footage, age. You're probably in a rural area where the mapping isn't that accurate (we have the same issue in Lake Tahoe sometimes).