My house was takeing away from real estate agency and I relisted it with zillow

I wanted to know since the real estate company does not have my house and i releassted it on zillow will the old price go off and how long befor the old listing and price changes and can i cept the pictures untill i add some more
adddress is 2102 west club duncan oklahoma 73533

thank you
Billy
  • April 06 2012 - Duncan
  • 0

It appears that Keith Perkins has not yet canceled his listing feed to Zillow.   Here is a link to the feed site that is populating Zillow currently.  Call him and insist (politely but firmly) that it be removed from the feed within 2 business days.  (Don't let him blame Zillow, as clearly the link I provided is not Zillow).