Profile picture for JarvisMeow

My husband and I have been renting for a few years without any hiccups. However, due to a mountain o

• June 23 2011 - Kenosha

a mountain o..........................what????

It appears part of the question is missing as several have already pointed out.  I tell clients that ask the first part of this question that the decision is ultimately yours and there are many factors to explore.  Are you planning to stay in the area for a period of time, are you comfortable with your finances and your current employment situation, do you have money to put down and/or to pay closing costs, etc.?  So many personal questions go into this decision and it can not be reached by anyone else giving their opinions. 

In my market interest rates are fantastic, we have USDA loans that will give you 100% financing, most of the time sellers will pay your closing costs, and our home conditions have not taken a hit like other market places have.  I feel that investing in owning your own home in my market is a smart decision.  The choice is yours.

Funny, agents said the same thing last year, and the year before that, and the year before that too, Sergio and Jan.... Care to actually back up that same tired line with say some facts or reasons, or is thinking not really your strong suit?

There has not been a better time to buy in years. 

Profile picture for rockinblu
Let me finish it:

f complaints about my yapping dog I've been asked to move. Is now a good time to buy?

I only caught part of your message, it must have sent early. You can email me any questions you have to [hotlink removed by Zillow moderator] Thank you!

Please resend your question - Part of your question is missing.. Thanks! Mini 

Hi JarvisMeow,

For some reason it looks like part of your message was deleted or isn't showing.  :(