Profile picture for lwhaley57

My husband and I want to move to Arizona but need to also move my disabled adult son.

Any suggestions on how and/or whom to contact for help with this? Also what do we need to know about what things to avoid when looking for an house?
  • March 16 2014 - US
  • 0

You can find possible buyer's agents to assist your search by clicking on "find a pro" in the top line.   Interview carefully to find one that is skillful and meshes with your needs.

"what things to avoid when looking for a house?"      Would you care to expand on "things"?    I'd say avoid buying a house until you know the area.  Include inspection contingencies, financing contingencies and walk through before closing contingencies.  

One place you can start is with the Arizona's Aging and Disability Resource Consortium, here is the link. 

https://www.azdes.gov/main.aspx?menu=8&id=46

You can also try the Arizona Dept of Housing.

http://www.azhousing.gov/ShowPage.aspx?ID=34&CID=11

If you need help find a home contact me I can help.