My husband havent stayed in NYC for awhile. We plan to move back NYC and buy our first house as Firs

• October 22 2013 - New York
  • 0

Please contact me when you are ready to to buy your home in NYC. Also your question was cut off so if you'd like a specific answer please contact me or repost your question. Thanks 
Jolie Muss- Licensed Real Estate Broker

[Spam and self-promotional content removed by Zillow moderator due to violation of Good Neighbor Policy]

New York City is a large and complex market with many dieffernt areas and price points...Any more specefics you would like to add?

I have offices in NYC and would love to help you find the mortgage that best fits your financial needs.  

I can also refer you to a Realtor, Attorney, Title Company or General Contractor in case you plan on buying something needing updates!

Reach out to me anytime for help through my profile.

Good Luck and welcome back!

Please complete your question so I can provide an answer.