Profile picture for Stevietrent

My lender review was deleted. Email said contact customer support but there is no such thing. Scam!

It's likely that they emailed me something and it went into spam.  But clearly Zillow is not all that interested in this review process if they don't provide an actual address for "customer support".
  • December 02 2011 - Princeton
  • 0

Profile picture for SteveCNJ
Thanks, I sent my comment to that address.  My review of the Money Store was carefully composed with information that was useful and helpful to other borrowers.  It was not intemperate or insulting, although I can understand that the Money Store might have wanted it removed.  I don't appreciate that it was deleted after appearing for only a short time.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Stevietrent -

Sorry for the inconvenience.

How can we help you? When you say your review was deleted, was it ever published then suddenly got deleted? As for contacting customer support, we have green Zillow badges next to our name then you can contact us through our profile.

Ice

Profile picture for Dunes ..
I'm glad they have that but I did LOL when I read

"Use this form to contact Zillow Customer Service and a Customer Advocate".

Customer Advocate?
Wouldn't that be someone who Advocates for the Consumer?

Seems this person (Consumer Advocate) would be a paid employee of  Zillow that would be carrying out whatever the Company Policy was or saying what they told them to say..A  Paid Zillow Advocate

"Consumer Advocate" is evidently another Term to be kidnapped and to be used as BS Public Relations...So Cheesy & LAME! LOL

Here's a link to customer service E-mail.