My listing 21 Ocean Dune Circle, Palm Coast, FL 32137 is listed by another agent

Two days ago I discussed this problem with your representative Robin and was asked to send the proof from our association listing website. I sent this listing from FCAR website but nobody from Zillow called me or emailed back. The listing is still stolen. We found that this is a common practice on your website. There is a loophole in your policy. 
  • June 02 2011 - Palm Coast
  • 0

Thank you. I'll follow your advice.

I am curious why your have not filed a complaint against the agent that stole the listing here and wrongly posted it without permission. That is a professional breach and you would be doing future clients a favor by reporting her the the local board.