Profile picture for geniesnoops

My listing "expired", I updated, still shows expired

I recieved a notice that my listing had expired, I was out of town, but when I returned I took care of it as soon as I was able.  I had problems getting it to except the update but it did finally say I had succeeded in updating my listing.  I haven't checked it for over a week now, and just went in to check on it, and it is still showing that the listing has expired.  I tried to update again and a pop up comes up saying something about typing the wrong link.  I clicked on the "create account" button, your button, and link, I assume its the right link.  I really would appreciate being able to get the listing to show up as a active listing.  Help please.

geniesnoops

• July 31 2008 - US

Profile picture for geniesnoops

Sorry, I forgot to include the address

1711 W. Parnell St.    Denison, Texas 75020

geniesnoops -

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your listing has been reactivated.

Thanks. 

Profile picture for geniesnoops

Thank you so very much, for the quick response and action.

geniesnoops

Profile picture for geniesnoops

It doesn't appear that there has been a update done.  The zestimate is still showing, and I can't seem to figure out how to put the selling price back in.  Everything else appears to be as it was originally.

geniesnoops

Profile picture for geniesnoops

I think I have successfully recreated my listing.  Thank you again. 

geniesnoops