My listing has been rented. How do I change status from active to rented or remove.

• May 10 2012 - Mc Lean
  • 0

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hi David,

You can cancel your listing through the My Listings section of your profile. Please be sure to sign in to Zillow first. You can also cancel the listing through the Edit dropdown menu on the listing's details page.

If you are syndicating the listing through a broker feed it may be best to cancel the listing on the feed side. That way it will be removed from all the sites you are syndicating to and not just Zillow.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reply to this thread or contact me through my Zillow profile with any additional questions. Thanks for using Zillow!

Matthew