Profile picture for Cascade9698

My listing is not showing up

I posted a listing with pictures and paid the fee 3 days ago. My mother just informed me she couldn't find my listing when she went looking. I never bothered looking because I got the conformation and saw the listing that I had written up and can see the pictures, too. Can you PLEASE correct whatever problem there is. It is NOT listed as for sale in Sinking Spring, Pa. Please post it! Thank you. I'll be waiting to hear back. Thank you, Chris Louvin
  • January 03 2012 - Sinking Spring
  • 0

Zillow's search feature by town name shows only those homes within the official town borders.  Properties outside the official town border (even with the same zip and same town name on the mailing address) only show up with the zip code search. 

Profile picture for Cascade9698
Thanks so much for trying to help me out! It's in Sinking Spring. Not the center of town, but our mailing address and zip is Sinking Spring. Makes no sense!

Is it outside town boundaries?  If so, it will only show up with a zip code search, and not a town name search.

Profile picture for Cascade9698
Yes it is, but it doesn't show up when you search Sinking Spring, Pa.

Is this not your listing?  (Click here)