My listing only shows 5 photos. When I go to edit, I show 20 photos. I need all photos to show.

My client is upset that only 5 photos show on the main page of their home on Zillow. I need all photos to show up. Why are they not?

July 19 2012 - Edmonds

Best Answer
The link for "listing source" or listing website is at the very bottom of the home details page for the property in question.   I don't know which of your 41 properties is having an issue, so haven't looked. 

If you didn't manually add it, there are contact Emails for listing feed issues at this link.   Zillow doesn't do much customer support by telephone for any but Premier Agents, but listingsupport@zillow.com and feeds@zillow.com, I suspect you'll get some reasonable response.

@ Beth - What is the customer service phone #? Can't find anywhere. I can however get to a sales rep which is not technical help. Thank you.

@ Wetdawgs - I am not seeing where "listing source" is. I looked all over the page. Am I missing something? Thank you 

Call zillow directly and speak to a customer service professional.  They should be able to guide you through it while you're on the phone.  I have experienced glitches in the software from time to time.   Be sitting at your computer when you call.   Good luck, I'm sure it's fixable.

You have 41 listings, is this occurring for all 41 or just one of them?

If you click on "listing source" at the bottom of the home details page are you seeing all 20?