My listing says by owner but I'm an associate broker, not an owner. Can this be changed?

• October 25 2012 - Windsor Terrace
  • 0

Profile picture for therealtorguy
Hi Elizabeth,

There may have been a question when you posted the listing asking if you were the agent and had the permission of the owner to post the listing, or if you were the owner of the property. You will have to go back and see if you can edit that information. If not, click on problem with the listing and someone from Zillow should get in touch with you.

You could also try clicking on the profile for ICE and send her the question. She has been very helpful for me in the past.