My listings will not let me pend them.

I've been having problems with my listings when they go pending. They are not showing up as pending. I've tried to wait it out, but for some of the listings it has been over a month since they pended. Some people may not think that this is a bad thing since it would give them more listings with their name out there. However, it is illegal for me to advertise my listings as active after they have pended. I have contacted Point2 as it seems that is where you get alot of your information and they insist that the only place they get their info is from MLS. All of my pended properties are listed as pending in MLS and are the day they pend. I try to change the listings from Active to Pending via my listing profile but it always changes back to active.
Some examples of my "active" listings that are really pending are:
259 Hoyt Street
320 Villa Circle
11288 Wood River Way
1700 Twining Drive
3744 Corps Circle

Please advise as I am in a legal predicament. Thank you.
Mary Cox
907-257-0112
marycox@alaska.net
  • January 20 2011 - Anchorage
  • 0