My loan is at underwriters for review. I just got an overdraft fee, this is the only one. Will I get

My loan is at the underwriter for review. I made a purchase through HSN and have a scheduled payment coming out every month but they don't give you a payment due date. It hit my account yesterday. This morning I log on to my online banking and saw my account overdrawn. First thing I did was make the deposit. I spoke with my bank and they are not sure if I will get an overdraft fee or not. This is the only overdraft fee I have. Will I get denied for the loan now?
  • September 18 2012 - Bremerton
  • 0

Thank You for the info. Everything else looks fine from what my lender tells me. I can only hope & pray for a smooth transition.

Typically you will need to write a letter of explanation or LOX stating what happened and why its not something that is likely to continue.  If you are on the fence of getting approved this might hurt you but if everything else is solid in your loan you should be fine.

Thank You for your response. It has been a journey and I would hate to have something go wrong.

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
it should not make a difference regarding your loan decision