My name is Judy hinman, I'm an Agent for Coldwell Banker Faith in Utica, NY.

i recently listed a house on 6387 Reid rd in Oriskany, NY. My listing is for $215,000. While checking to see if my listing was on zillow, I saw the listing but you have it advertised for $222,000. That may be an old listing as it was listed 7 yrs agi=o but the info is INCORRECT on your site. Please contact me @ jhinman@gurbr.com. I tried to log on this site but forgot my password and you don't make it optional to click on ''forgot my password' and fo ryou to e-mail how I set it up origionally. My customer is living out of town & will be upset if he sees the price as I gave him several sites (including zillow.com) for him to look at. thank you, Judy hinman
  • July 05 2010 - Oriskany
  • 0

Dear Judy, Don't be upset or surprised at this inaccuracy. My listing sold over 2 weeks ago and still shows active as well as the price was change weeks prior and still shows the old price. Zillow has never been known for being accurate so the advice given to me I pass on to you. Use zillow with a grain of salt and for what it is...and for whatever you can get out of it. You CAN go in and edit the price. Password...you should be able to have your password sent to you. Since i am logged on now i can't check this. You can inform your seller that zillow is notorious for not updating and to know and understand that it is only one of hundreds of places that people search online for a house.

Open the property and click the button for "report problem with listing". You will get faster response that way.   (Please note, today is a holiday)

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Judy -

I can't locate the exact property address you have mentioned. Would you be able to provide me a link?