Profile picture for dogjuggler

My neighbors houses show up in the search--why doesn't my house doesn't show up in the search?

My house does not show up in the search map, but everyone around me does. How can buyers looking in my area online find my house if it doesn't show up on the search map?
  • July 18 2011 - Mounds
  • 0

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
I agree with Jennifer, sounds like someone has dropped the ball or not up to date with todays buyer's markert.

Josh

You will need to talk to your Realtor, if you have one.  Ask them if the listing is syndicated to Zillow.  If it isn't they will need to upload it themselves.  Good Luck!