Profile picture for sfors

My photos won't show. What gives? they are in the photo load page, only deleted photos show.

I load new photos into the photo area, and I see them there.  I've deleted the old photos.  However, when I go to my home page, the old photos remain and the new photos are not seen.  I am doing it correctly...How can I fix this from my end?
  • November 16 2011 - Sherman Oaks
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi sfors -

Upon further checking, you were able to successfully delete the photos in this duplicate and upload photos to this property.

I'll be sending the duplicate for deletion to avoid confusion. This would reflect within a week or so.

You can click on this to check the correct property.

Neil

Have you cleaned out your cache recently?  Sometimes it retains an old snapshot of what was there instead of what is there.