Profile picture for cala3672

My "private" estimate value was shown at my home detail page but was gone after I logged off. Why?

I entered several remodeling details to create an owner's estimate for 4453 Orchard Ave. in San Diego.  I left the information marked "private" because I wanted to check other home sites and see how the remodel information appeared before making my information "public".  The owner's estimate appeared correctly on the home details page and was marked "private".  However, later I restarted my computer and when I went back to my home details page, only the Zestimate appeared on screen.
Can you tell me why my private owner's estimate would have been removed after I shut down my computer?
Thank You,

August 12 2009 - Ocean Beach

cala3672 -

The estimate that you have created was not removed. Since you set it to private, it will only be shown once you are logged in to your account (on Zillow) used to create it.

You may refer to this link on how to set it to public.

1. 4528 Santa Cruz Ave, San Diego, CA Home For Sale
    4528 Santa Cruz Ave, San Diego, CA 92107

2. 5059 Niagara Ave UNIT 1, San Diego, CA Home For Sale
    5059 Niagara Ave UNIT 1, San Diego, CA 92107

3. 4666-4668 Long Branch Ave, San Diego, CA Home For Sale
    4666-4668 Long Branch Ave, San Diego, CA 92107