Profile picture for smcupinya

My prop taxes were reassessed in 2009 and went down. However, my mortgage bill hasn't changed?

I am curious why my bill doesn't reflect this change?  Is there someone I have to contact, I'm not sure what to do.  Please help.
  • Question refers to 5936 Gray Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014
  • 0

Profile picture for Amy Hoes
You will wind up with an overage in your escrow account.  There are two ways to handle this.  If you wait, your mortgage company's escrow department will notice and send you a refund check and adjust your payment or you can call your mortgage company and speak to someone in the escrow department and explain this to them and the same will happen.