Profile picture for jabdulius

My property doesn't show up on Zillow. How do I get it listed?

My property, a townhouse, is not showing up on Zillow's map. How do I get it listed?
  • July 05 2009 - North Bellevue
  • 0

Or, if you aren't actively trying to sell your property, you could set a Make Me Move price.  It wouldn't actively be on the market, but it would show what it would take for you to move. 

Use the tool under the homes menu to "post your home for sale".  Post it for sale and then immediately delete the listing.  Then your home will be added to the Zillow database.