Profile picture for EllenDawseyRoth

My question was not completed.. I am also offering my home as a Private dwelling at $375,00. My ques

My question was not completed. I am also offering my home as a Private Dwelling at $375,000. My question was...How do I get this information near the price, so it can be viewed without going to the detail page?
  • September 13 2013 - Warrenton
  • 0

Profile picture for EllenDawseyRoth
Thanks for your contribution. Our B&B has four rooms, sleeping 10 if needed. It does pay it's expenses with some profit. A small B&B brings interest of those who are looking to live in a great home in a small town. We are the only lodging business in a town with two wedding venues and many businesses with out of town employees who stay at our B&B.

Profile picture for edboner

Noting the current use and alternate use as a residence seems reasonable to me.  How many rooms?  Smaller B&B's might be difficult to operate at a profit, so the highest and best use might be a single residence....and in turn generate more interest.

Good luck.

I'd recommend canceling the price for the B&B and advertising it only as a private home

.. at least on Zillow, but if your 'highest and best use' , or most worth, of the property is as a B&B, then its best to advertise under the COMMERCIAL section of your LOCAL MLS, or here...

http://www.loopnet.com/Bed-and-Breakfast-For-Sale/

Professional Realtor help is advised for the highest price for your type of income producing property.

Zillow is not the way to go.......

Your needs are outside what Zillow can provide.  As advertising a business is not allowed on Zillow (please see terms of use), I'd recommend canceling the price for the B&B and advertising it only as a private home if you wish to list it on Zillow at all.