Profile picture for efimg

My single family house appears as a 3-unit building. How do I fix this?

I tried to "claim" my house, but it only gave me ownership over one unit. So, I can change details of that unit, but I can't really get rid of the other units.
How do I solve this problem?
  • August 17 2011 - Andover
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Usually, when it is one house but shown as 3, it is two additional home details pages that were created by someone, or created by a previous autofeed for a listing.

Only one of them should have the county records data.  Use the "more facts" button to see which one has the county records data in the right column.

Then, for the two that don't have the county records data, use the "report a problem" button under the "edit" pull down tab under the main photo.

Choose "other" for the reason, and write in "please delete duplicate home details page".

Profile picture for Dunes....
Bump back to the Top and Flag again..Hope you hear from Zillow soon

Yes click on the gray flag under your post and someone from Zillow will be notified. I will click it also. The more the merrier

Profile picture for Dunes....
I Flagged your Post and hopefully a Staff member will respond that can assist you...Good Luck