Profile picture for cmorello2355

My son has just returned from Afghanista and is interested in a SFH in the power ranch with 4 bed ro

Looking for a short sale or a foreclosure in Gilbert area. I need 4 bedrooms plus2 car garage.Is there any houses like this available for 150,000 or less?

September 03 2012 - Gilbert

Profile picture for Rob Hale
4 bedroom homes are hard to come by now in Gilbert for under 150K.  The best deals sell quickly in today's market.  I hope your son was able to find a home for last year's prices!

Hello, and please tell your son thank you for his service!
I am the Power Ranch Neighborhood Specialist. I have lived and worked at Power Ranch for 12 years, I love the neighborhood and know it well. Unfortunately there are no homes at Power Ranch for less than $150,000. We rarely have any foreclosures here anymore and the short sales are currently pretty close to market value. If your son is looking for a 4+bedroom home in that price range I would recommend the San Tan Valley area; in that area there are still a number of great homes in that price range. Feel free to contact me directly and I would be delighted to help your son find a great home in his price range! 

Just an FYI, I have a lender with a loan program that offers a 5% Grant for the buyer to use.  We can use the 5% to get him into a home with a very small out of pocket expense and the 5% is a true grant.

Great program for buyers!!

Brief response to your question - and something we specialize in :)...

[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

Thank you for the sacrifice you and your son made to serve our great country!

Power Ranch is a great community in Gilbert.  My office location is in Power Ranch and I live just down the street off Power.  Love the area and all it has to offer.

Lets find your son a great home that fits his needs.

Doug McVinua
Blue Sky Living

[email removed by Zillow moderator]

Anyone can find homes in Power Ranch. Just like the others, I can too. However, since it is out of my expertise, I would end up finding you a full time agent that focuses on that area. 

I recommend you interview some realtors and choose a Buyer's Agent in the area you're looking in. They will recommend a local lender since your son will not be able to make an offer without proof of funds. 

Short sales are not for everyone so, you may want to talk about your different options prior to narrowing down your search. An agent that knows what is going on in that area will be the best to help you make decisions. 
[Removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

I live only 2 miles from Power Ranch and I have sold several homes in there.  I would be happy to try and help him.  Feel free to check out my profile and let contact me if you would like me to help you out..

As one ex-military (though British) to another, I'd be delighted to find him that home, having closed a VA last Friday. Contact me.
Sincerely,

Byron
Byron Godfrey,
Executive Sales Associate,
Solutions Real Estate,
Gilbert, Az. 85234.

[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I have found a few!