My spouse is US citizen and i have a student visa, are we qualify for mortgage?

• March 23 2012 - Pittsburgh
  • 0

The first step you need to do is contact a mortgage lender, I am located here in Pittsburgh and I would be happy to help you and your spouse through this process. Please feel free to contact me through my profile here on Zillow.
That said once you contact a mortgage lender there is a preapproval process which is mainly the application stage so just like getting a car loan you provide name, address, employment, date of birth, social security number (we do have to check your credit as there are certain score benchmarks that have to be met) then from there it's going through the process of finding out what you are looking to accomplish. Whether that's buying a home, refinancing, or dealing with an investment property!
But don't fear!!!!!! That is what a Mortgage Banker is there for to help walk you through the process and be your personal resource! Oh and did I mention we do the initial review and application process at no cost or obligation to you! Hope this helps feel free to reach out to me I am willing to help!

Profile picture for BlairCohen

As previously stated your wife would be the borrower but there is so much more to qualifying for and obtaining a morgtage.  I suggest you contact a good mortgage lender for a pre-approval.
Good luck,
Blair 

Profile picture for shapiroamg
Yes, but your spouse will be the qualifying borrower/buyer.