Profile picture for JR Ewing 1

My visit today

I visited the house today. I was just concerned with two issues. The neighborhood looks a little rough. Have you had any problems with any of the neighbors or simply any problems in the area? Also, have you had the property professionally appraised? Don't get me wrong, I like the property but it seems a little pricey to my agent and I. Still thinking of making an offer but still undecided. Just thought I'd let you know how it went and what my thoughts are. Thanks.

Josh Ewing
josh@ewingkustoms.com

Profile picture for olympiaMike
My wife and I never had any problems with the neighbors at all, it seems that everyone out there pretty much stayed to themselves unless you were on the road and then most waved to each other, The couple that live at the front of the property (just at the front gate) are a real nice older couple and just down the road is an Engineer and then a retired logger. The price is based off of the zillow estimate from about a month ago. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask.