My wife and I are trying to buy a house in Oklahoma city. I am a teacher and my credit score is 780,

• April 01 2013 - Oklahoma City
  • 0

I don't see a question, perhaps it got cut short when you posted  All that shows is the title. 

Your profile is that of a consumer, not an agent or lender.  That's fine.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
No problem...it happens fairly often

What is your question?
Are you hoping Lenders and RE Agents will stop by and say..Call me ;)
or are you looking for info/resources, ran into a problem?

I'm hoping you find what you need or would like to know/learn here...I may not know the answer to what you need assistance with but someone might if they knew exactly what it is you wish to know or need help with..

I tried to create a profile to creat a question and I think I created the wrong pprofile or account, sorry about that. I do need the help with my question.

sorry, Im not a realstate agent...Im a teacher only..I have no idea how I ended up with a realstate profile...

Profile picture for Dunes ..
You are a Teacher & a Real Estate Agent (Agent Tag & Buyers Agent/Listing Agent according to your profile) who is trying to buy a house...is that right so far?

You can click on the Post Reply button if you'd like to finish your question, explain/provide more details.

Profile picture for OK State Lender

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Andi

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Looking forward to helping!!!