Profile picture for ballpond

My zestimate is totally wrong you all have my neighbor house as mine how do you change this?

I changed all the info facts on home you had the neighbor behind my house listed as mine they have a 1950 cape cod and I have a 1840 2 story colonial 3 bedroom 2.5 with LR, DR, FR, Brand new Kitchen addition, Study!  Also my lot is much larger than theirs and I own the lot across the street on the lake with a dock!!  All previous sale and taxes are wrong I bought my home for $425,000 and put a substanial addition on for a new kitchen!!  Please update the facts I am putting my home on the market soon!!!
  • February 24 2011 - New Fairfield
  • 0

You might want to contact Zillow directly about this, however I have attended several Zillow presentations where Zillow has specifically said it is very difficult for the zestimates to take a waterfront premium into consideration. I suspect adjoining lots will also be a problem. Also, Zillow suppresses the zestimate once the home is listed for sale. A more accurate measure of value will come from a local appraiser, not a zestimate. Hope this helps.