NEED ADVICE ON NEIGHBORHOODS!

My husband and I are moving to San Antonio from North Carolina and are very interested in 2 different houses in the Northeast area of town.  One is in Brookwood subdivision off of Crestway and the other is in Valley Forge neighborhood.  From what we have seen of the neighborhoods, they seem quiet, nice and affordable.  I haven't read very good things about Valley Forge, but all of the info seems to be pretty outdated.  Please help! Thanks :)
  • June 16 2013 - San Antonio

Are you guys relocating with the military? I recommend the northwest side of San Antonio.  There is just a lot more to do on this side of town and the properties are definitley going up in value every year!