NOT 4 sale?

Oddly, you are listing my condo unit 111, as "not for sale." Further you are zestimating it at 128,000, when it has new-in-2009 roof, windows, porcelain tile entire 1st floor & upstair bath, stainless steel kitchen appliances, dryer, fresh paint, unused new (12/2011) carpet 2nd floor, updated electrical & plumbing (new tub/shower, sinks, vanities 09). Units 113 & 115 are not nearly as upgraded as my unit and you are saying their zestimates are 138,000. Why are you doing this to me? I would appreciate that you either remove that false listing or please correct the information. I am the owner who has been trying to sell my property since July 09 when I married for the first time and had to move. Thank you very much for considering my request.

June 23 2012 - Glenside

I'm so sorry that you are having all these trials with zillow.  I did want to ask if you are working with a Realtor?  Homes are staying on the market an average of 2 - 3 months now and you said you have been trying to sell yours for a while.  I know Glenside very well (I used to live there) and I would love to talk with you about hiring a Realtor to sell your house.  Plus as a bonus to working with a Realtor I would be managing zillow for you  :)

If you would like to chat about the benefits of working with a Realtor, please contact me!

Trisha Kozak
Coldwell Banker Realty Corp
[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our  Good Neighbor Policy for information.]

Wetdawgs (nor anyone without the green Zillow tag after their name) is not with Zillow, only trying to be helpful.

If you haven'tt already, you will want to claim your home and edit the information that is incorrect. You can also change the status to for sale.

Thank you, I did not know that I could enter info about my unit. You had my condo listed before (without my having listed it with you) with a much higher zestimate and "for sale," which it is! Someone, not me, changed the information. I have never done anything to the ad until now. Thank you for your help & reply.
Cecilia Fuentes Leighton

Have you had a chance to read "What  is a Zestimate?"

"Updates and remodeling explained: Most upgrade information is not in the public records, and is not easily quantifiable. We do not know about home updates and remodels unless they have been reported to the local tax assessor, so those items are not used in Zestimate calculations."

Have you considered putting your estimate of value plus justification on the home details page?