NYC and Hurricanes

I've been thinking about purchasing a condo in Long Island City but it is in Zone A. Considering what happened in NYC with Hurricane Sandy, is this a wise move?
  • November 25 2012 - New York
  • 0

I have not contacted a realtor yet. I already own a home in Queens and am in no rush.  If I think the prices may fall over the next year I am willing to wait.  I like the location because it would shorten my commute into uptown Manhattan by 1 hour.  Also, a condo with a few amenities is very appealing.

Profile picture for Tom at the Lake
I would say the risk and the opportunity are both high.  Are you working with a local REALTOR yet?