Need Contact Information

Some months ago my company, www.proagentsite.com, was contacted by someone at Zillow who requested that we compile an xml feed of our listings for Zillow. We did so, but thereafter lost contact with Zillow.

Who and how do I contact the appropriate Zillow department so that they can start using the feed?
  • February 13 2009 - Victorville
  • 0

Beavis,
If you house is wrongly listed for sale, you can flag the listing with the small gray flag next to the agent or company information on the main house page. That way Zillow can help you get you taken off the listing feed so your house does not just pop up again fro sale when the new feed comes in. You can also email proagentsite.com directly,notify them of the error and give them a set amount of time like 3 business days to remove the posting from the feed. 

Profile picture for dammitbeavis
Hello, Proagentsite currently has a listing for my house on the website at:

http://www.proagentsite.com/PAS/Real%20Estate/Property_Details.asp?Property_ID=37820&r=Zillow

This house is not for sale.  Proagent site keeps listing my house automatically on Zillow, but has no contact information anywhere on the website.  Please remove this listing from your website, and stop listing my house as "for sale" on Zillow.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this problem.

I will gladly help with your inquiry.  To better assist you I will be following up offline.