Profile picture for AnoushRavan

Need a 1 month rental in Los Angeles Area

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a one month rental (apartment, suite, guesthouse) in LA area. Ventura is preferred. The dates are March 5th to April 5th and I am looking for prices between 700 to 1400 USD. 

Please advise me where I should look. Thanks! 
  • January 27 2014 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Zillow is for regular residential rentals, not short term rentals.  I'd suggest trying one of residence hotels such as Residence Inn.     However, even for a regular rental with one year lease, your budget is extremely low for Ventura. 

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi AnoushRavan -

You can click this link for you to have a guide in searching for a rental in your preferred area.

For more information about our website you can also visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.