Profile picture for homedreamer1

Need a Buyer's Agent who specialize in Calabassas California, thanks.

• March 29 2011 - San Diego
  • 0

Calabasas based buyer's agent here.  How can I help.

Oren Barkan
Rodeo Realty
Calabasas

I live in Agoura Hills, my kids go to school in Calabasas.  Welcome to the area, would like to help you find the right home for you.  We have three homes coming to market in Calabasas in next few weeks that you may want to look at...if you need anything please contact me.

• Ice L.Zillow
homedreamer1 -

Here is a list of agents in Calabasas California.

You can sort them by number of reviews, location and others. You can read through their profiles to see if they specialize in what you're looking for.

I'm not sure why this came under the San Diego category, so be sure your agent isn't from here. Try again under Los Angeles.

I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a home in Calabasas.  Please contact me so we can get started.  How would you like direct access to the most up to date information on homes on the market in Calabasas? [link removed by moderator due to self-promotion]