Profile picture for wakebord99

Need a Buyers Agent !

Good Afternoon-

I'm a licensed NJ Real Estate Agent looking for a buyer's agent that has MLS access to Mercer, Burlington, and Monmouth counties.  My wife and I would like to start the process tomorrow, May 6th.  I have several properties in-mind, but your professional input would be helpful.

Requirement:  Agent must be an active communicator.  We've had to get rid of agents that fail to respond to emails or calls after several days.

Please email me at James.Shuster@gmail.com with your company commission split offer.  The best mix of knowledge, commission, and personality will win the bid.  I will select the agent by 7pm tonight.
  • May 05 2012 - Hamilton Township
  • 0

Best to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not a regular buyer agent. Visit www.naeba.org for a referral.

IF you are looking for a well trained and experienced "buyer agent", they are more rare then you might think. There is an organization that provides additional training and certification in "Buyer Agency" and that would be the place I would look first. It's online at www.rebac.net.

Let's be reasonable!  Give yourself more time to find the right agent, these things do not happen at the snap of a finger.  Take your time selecting your buyer agent(s) and you will not regret it.  I am not sure how many buyer agents will cover all the counties you are talking about, you may need to either foucus on a county or find different agents.  Good luck! 

Profile picture for wakebord99
Bump - Time Extended to 10am Sunday Morning... we really would like to see a place this weekend!