Profile picture for arnisbett

Need a Miami realtor familiar with Homepath

Owner occupant looking to purchase specific Homepath property and close asap. Need a realtor in the Miami area.
  • July 23 2014 - Miami
  • 0

Glad to help.. send me an email at carirealtor@gmail.com

Best if you call so I can get the specifics....

[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for homesbylila
Good Afternoon,

I have worked with quite a few buyers that have sought to purchase homes that are Homepath properties. Additionally, you will need to work with a lender that is approved to provide Homepath financing, as not all lenders are approved to do so. If a home will require extensive work that requires Homepath renovation, that is also an additional layer to the process as not all approved Homepath lenders do the renovation loans. As a realtor with over 20 years of real estate and mortgage banking experience I would be able to assist you in your home search. Please feel free to contact me at [contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines].

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty

The lender is just as important as the realtor on homepath. If you already have the property, then you just need to get the contract written up. The only major difference I can think of would be if you are doing a rennovation homepath. Otherwise, they are simple. You buy the home with as little as 5% down, NO MI and most of the time an appraisal is not required (even though I would always get one to be safe).

I am not anywhere near the Miami area, however I am quite familiar with the Homepath system.  Just as a word of advice make sure you find a Realtor who has experience with using Homepath as time is absolutely of the essence, you will want to stay in very good contact with your Realtor as well as your lender.  Best of luck!

Profile picture for MSahdala
I am at your disposal and will be happy to assist you. Please contact me directly through my profile on Zillow.

Good evening, May i have the property address ?