Need a Real Estate Agent(s)!

I am looking to partner up with a Real Estate agent(s) hoping we can work together. I own a successful moving company (#2 on Angieslist) and am trying to expand my business and hoping to build yours too. I move clients that need to sell their home and you sell homes that need movers. There's so many ways we can work together!!!
Anyone interested? I'm very serious and not a spammer!!!

• September 18 2013 - Denver
  • 0

Are your moving services local to Denver, or are you working nationally?

Only in Denver/surrounding right now. I'm not licensed for national moves at this point.

I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist, and would love to have an affiliation with a moving company that will be extra caring with seniors.  Please contact me via Zillow and we can arrange a face to face.  Thanks!

Profile picture for IrontreeRE
Broker Owner of Irontree Real Estate. Please feel free to contact me to discuss in greater detail.

I'm with Keller Williams Realty Downtown and I'd love to talk with you about this opportunity. I know lots of young professional types who are looking to buy/move in and to the Denver area, so I think I'd be a great contact for you and you for me! Feel free to contact me through my profile.

Profile picture for RickAllen0
I work in southern CT and would be glad to partner with you if you work in this area