Profile picture for juliekreiser

Need a mortgage for a house but have bad credit but have money for down payment any place I can get

• October 14 2013 - Myerstown

What is your exact credit score and how much do you have to put down? These are both important because it can really determine your ability to obtain a loan. For example, I have been able to give out loans with scores as low as 580. So if you are in that range or above, you might have a shot. Otherwise, I recommend you work on your credit for a bit. The simplest way to fix your credit score is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance. When it comes to your down payment, the bigger it is, the more likely a lender may over look negative aspects such as your credit score. 

Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself. We would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. So if you have any other questions or need a loan, please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!

Let's us that money to fix your credit situation so you get a better interest rate and have more available programs.  You took the right step as there are a lot of great lenders here that can help you.  Contact me if you wish to work with me.

We can work with credit down to 600.
Thanks please click on my name we are a National Lender.

Profile picture for juliekreiser
Like who are the lenders to contact??????

I would contact a lender drectly to see what you will pre qualify for. There are many lenders on here that you can contact. We ened mre information to see what we can qualify you with.

good luck!