Need advise on my home buying process

I made an offer on a house which is new on market.10 days on the market.they asked for 479K and I made an offer of 450K with 3%closing cost.I made this offer on Monday and my agent told me the seller got my offer on Tuesday night.Yestoday my agent told me the seller refuse to respond until I can present a stronger pre-Q letter.They think my letter is too weak.So I contact three lenders immediately and sent my agent three stronger pre-Q letter .At the same time my agent contact one of my lender himself and comfirm my imformation.That lender aslo agree to give a strong pre-Q letter.Then strangely my agent said he didn't want to send these letters to seller's agent immediately.He want to explain to seller's agent first.Another strange thing is my agent told me the seller will counter my offer if I can present a strong pre-Q letter.Then he said they reject my offer I need to write a new offer and raise price a little bit.He said seller's agent reject by e-mail.I asked him to forward that e-mail he refuse to do this.He told me he need to check with his assitent if he can find that e-mail.I feel the whole thing are so complicate.He mentioned to me that the seller himself is also a realtor so it is not easy to deal with.I need some advise.How to make this deal simple and clear.
The original pre-Q letter lender told me he was never told their letter is weak.It is a standard letter but doesn't matter  to change.
I know that there will be a home parade held in this community next week.Maybe seller want to wait for this.
The most strange thing is I can't find my agent the whole day.I e-mailed him said I would like to write a higher offer.I called him twice.No replys whole day.What can I do next?

September 06 2013 - US

Best Answer
If you cannot get a response from your agent, contact his/her Broker in Charge to discuss your situation. As for the lender's prequalifying letter, does it state that the lender is giving preapproval based on what you have told the lender or is it based on what the lender has verified as fact.  For example, you may tell the bank that you make $100,000/year.  But until that income is verified by your employer, it's not very reliable.  You can see how a seller would like to see verified facts, not just stated ones.  Lastly, don't try to read the seller's mind!  That will make you crazy! You have enough to think about without adding on things you can do nothing about!  Good luck!

I'm happy to help!  In todays real estate market, buyers & sellers must be persistent to get to the closing table. It will be worth it! hang in there!

Thank you! I will remeber your advise! I was trying to read seller's mind and it did make me carzy!