Need an Agent to email me in regard to Condo's I'm interested in. Email: pgreenroute66@gmail.com.

I am very Interested in 41 Calle Arogon, Laguna Woods, CA 92637.  Also 3 others at the Towers @ 24055 Paseo Del Lago Unit 409,209 and 910.  What is you HOA costs?  Please contact me via email so we can talk about these.  I definitely want to buy one.  I need to know if I can have a pet too!  One small dog under 25lbs. Shitzu-Lovable Male. I am retired and over just over age 65. Currently living in West Richland, Washington.  My Granddchildren are near Laguna Woods, CA.
I need some answers.  Help!  Thank you
  • June 25 2012 - Laguna Woods

Thank you both.  I will follow up with Wetdawgs instructions and hope the Professionals well be there.  It just happened the other day when I was looking for an agent on Zillow that a message came up saying ....no one was there...or that everyone is gone and to try later.  I thought that was odd and that's why I sent the email.  Thank you again.  I'll find someone today that I hope will be able to answer my questions.  Phyllis Green

Wetdawgs is correct, all homes listed will have a contact agent on the detailed property profile page. Feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance contacting a local agent who can help. I'm not an agent, I work for Zillow but would be happy to refer you a few names if you haven't found one already.

If a property is for sale on Zillow, you'll find the listing agent contact information at the bottom of the home details page for the property.

You may find that identifying a buyer's agent can help you work through possibilities in the area.  You can find agents for the area by clicking on "professionals" in the top line of this page.   Interview rigorously to find a great one that matches your interests.