Profile picture for jbye502

Need help/advice on renting out condo in Louisville, KY

Wanting to move but I owe a condo, my only option I assume is to rent it out. I really don't want the hassle of being a landlord. I need some suggestions please.
  • June 26 2012 - Louisville
  • 0

Why are you assuming that your only option is to lease out your condo? Have you not considered selling?

Profile picture for Rita Walker
When looking for a property manager find someone who has handled many properties.
I do not manage, but there are some in my office that do. There are also many throughout Louisville-metro that could help you.
Make some calls and check to see exactly what they offer.
Good luck to you,
Rita

Find, interview, and select  a property manager to take care of the condo  for you.

As with tenants, selecting the right one will make all the difference.