Profile picture for snakedoc

Need help deciphering home buying dates (first time home buyer)

I am freaking out in regards to dates that are on our Contract to Purchase Real Estate agreement.

Dates: P&S on 4/14
Closing: 5/27
Date for obtaining a written commitment for a loan:  5/7
Date for submitting application for loan:  4/13

Here are my worries:
I was on workers comp for an injury and am getting back this week.  Therefor the underwriters want to see 1 month of pay stubs (from this week forward).  This will take us past the May 7th date.  Does this mean that I will not have met the May 7th date and the sellers can move on?  Or will I get some sort of agreement for a loan on the basis that I am making that money sooner, and get the final "ok" on the day of the closing?  I was told they call for employment confirmation at time of application and then again prior to closing.

April 11 2010 - US

Instead of freaking out, talk to your loan officer and get some answers.  Staying calm helps out any situation.

Best of luck,
Dreamtown.com

Good afternoon...the first thing to do is definitely to call your loan officer and present them with the scenario.  If need be, you may be able to request an extension from the Seller in the form of an addendum given your situation.  If you are not getting the answers you need from your loan officer, please call Erez Cohen at Liberty Financial (561) 819-7000 and tell him that Gus from Renaissance Real Estate Group told you to call.  In over 15 years, he is by far the most knowledgeable and professional loan officer I have delat with in South Florida.  I hope this helps...

Have a great day,
Gus Saridis

Stay away from iMortgage
Profile picture for PabloFlorez
Latest reply by PabloFlorez
Can the seller keep the earnest money after inspection?
Latest reply by wetdawgs
Home Doesn't Appraise - FHA Loan (What Happens To Earnest Money)
Profile picture for Lou Hoffman
Latest reply by Lou Hoffman
Bypass the Buyers Agent and Win!!!
Profile picture for Dunes ..
Latest reply by Dunes ..
August 30 | 118 answers
Real Estate Myth: A Cash Offer Trumps All
Profile picture for Sutton & Wells Team
Latest reply by Sutton & Wells Team
August 27 | 4 answers